View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 01:26 PM   #98
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Redskins Promote Kevin O'Connell To Offensive Coordinator; Matt Cavanaugh Moves To Senior Offensive Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct1975 View Post
Personally I'd rather roll into the 2019 season with what we already have. Seriously!

With the disfunction on this team, we'll be lucky to make it to 8-8

Colt McCoy is a decent quarterback. Josh Johnson is a serviceable backup. And the Redskins can draft a 'project' QB in late rounds 7-10.

As has been mentioned already, by my asteemed colleagues on this site, let Redskins completely crater in the 2019 Season and then release Alex Smith after June Early Out date and then try to start a Rebuild in earnest by drafting a quarterback in the 1st or 2nd round of the 2020 Draft.

As I said, in my humble opinion, Colt McCoy is a decent quarterback, and who knows, he may surprise everyone and win some games for the Redskins in 2019.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
You mean 4-7 , I got u my man.

Colt is a fine backup but as he has shown, he can't stay healthy. Josh is playing in the AAF I believe as well so who knows if he gets hurt there or not. I don't think this team can go into 2019 with the QBs they have now. Jay is fighting for his job

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.56536 seconds with 10 queries