View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 04:45 PM   #48
Daseal
Puppy Kicker

Re: No indictment in the mike brown case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
If you understand why they are not bringing charges ,then why take it to court , just to sacrifice a police officer to keep the others happy ?

So you would be fine if the kid had gotten the cops gun and shot him ?
GiantOne - First of all, stop making huge jumps. He didn't get his gun. He didn't shoot him. Hopefully we can all agree that no one should die in these situations.

Second of all, I understand that there was evidence showing that perhaps the officer may have actually felt in legitimate fear for his life, however, there are other pieces of evidence that show perhaps he overstepped his bounds. I understand why they didn't, but could also see them bringing charges. I feel if there are two potential stories it's best to send it to court and allow the evidence to be viewed and questioned by both parties.

I don't trust eye witness accounts unless 85% of them are all consistent with each other. I also do not trust the officers word one lick. He's in self-preservation mode and we've shown a clear precedent for not going after officers that perjure themselves.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04713 seconds with 10 queries