View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 03:27 PM   #64
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Re: Skins Wins - predictions go here

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
The part about them being average is kinda pushing it a bit. Stefon Diggs career low in yards is 720 yards his rookie season, Paul Richardson who is our most accomplished WR right now, has a career high of 703 yards and is always hurt. Now I am on the side that Guice is going to be a monster, watched every game from him at LSU and was estatic when we drafted him. Thelien was more of an unkown but even before the breakout season he had 967 yards in 2016. Now do I think McLaurin, Harmon, Quinn, could breakout? Sure. Do I think our defense will be top 10 if everyone stays healthy? Yes. I actually think we can be top 3 in rush defense even in the NFC East. Do I think Keenum will be 2017 Keenum? Absolutely not, that was an outlier season and a complete 180 from everything he has been since entering the league. I think by game 5 Haskins will be in there and we will see the future unfold there.

Now it would be nice if we could strike it rich with one of our WRs though.
Agreed on the Thielen/Diggs comment, but the reason I mentioned them is that everyone acts like they were both the elite receivers going into 2017. I think in 2016, Kyle Rudolph was their go-to guy.

And you're right, 2017 Case was an outlier, but IMO all we need for him is to not screw up too much due to our running game and strong defense. As some have mentioned, it'll be up to the coaching staff to have a gameplan that can compensate for certain weaknesses in the team.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04702 seconds with 10 queries