View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 07:20 AM   #20
SkinzWin
Playmaker

Re: In memory of our REDSKINS

Favorite player of all time is Sean Taylor. Anyone who lays a hit in the pro bowl like that is a winner. I’m so sad how his life ended and would love to see what he would have become if his career hasn’t been cut short.

I was born in ‘85 so I don’t remember much about our last super bowl win. However I do remember rushing home after church to scarf down lunch so I could watch my beloved Redskins.

I remember the joy of bearing the Cowboys. Every. Time. We. Best. Those. @$$holes.

I remember how the media always said the Cowboys were a super bowl contender and talking with much $h!t to Cowboys fans at school, and later at work, when they finished a mediocre 8-8, choked in December, and lost in the first round of the playoffs (if they made it that far).

I remember Tony Romo’s botched point after attempt in the first round of the playoffs. I had never been as excited.

Basically I think I‘be just always hated the Cowboys as equally as I’ve loved the Redskins because of the the boastful Cowboys fans who live in Virginia but never even been to Texas and only like the Cowboys because of their parents liking them because of the runs in the 70’s.

Whatever the new name is, I’m still going to pull for them to kick the crap out of “America’s (mediocre) Team” each and every week! HTTR!
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Team Heinicke Fan Club
punch it in - CEO
SkinzWin - President
FrenchSkin - VP of Global Operations
ODUsmitty - Director of Cheerleader Fulfillment
Meks - Director of Marketing
SkinzWin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04092 seconds with 10 queries