View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 12:28 PM   #14
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: What’s your plan for the Quarterback position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Kind of like shooting short range with a shotgun loaded with buckshot over a snub nosed .38. You are more likely to hit something. If the two guys this year look like duds that 3-13 will afford you a do over the following year. The QB position is the hardest to evaluate, history proves that. Often a projected good draft for QBs goes bust and a projected poor one turns out a handful of franchise QBs. The 2016 class was projected as weak, but out of the top 5 QBs picked 3 are franchise QBs that made Pro Bowls. Even the best at the draft fail picking QBs. Bill Walsh considered a QB genius, who selected Joe Montana in the 3rd round also has a first round pick of Jim Druckenmiller on his resume. Montana was considered the GOAT until recently surpassed by Tom Brady and Drunckenmiller probably has one of the worst career passer ratings of all time for anyone who threw at least 50 passes.
ok get it...still I wouldn't tho.

Back to Colt...I rather have Colt than pay a Dalton, Keenum, Tannehill. Simply too much money for similar output. But Colt is extremely injury prone...that's a big problem (I guess I don't need to state to Skins fans, injuries are a big problem)

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.27978 seconds with 10 queries