View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 11:08 PM   #1542
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Come up with a new name for the Redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
I agree with CR it’s just not the Redskins I grew up with and cheered for win or lose.there was always some hope, now with all the dirty coming out and just the absolute no light at the end of the tunnel coupled with them literally changing the name and logo; I just feel it’s a good time to break free.
Look at Denver they have not won in awhile but that place was rocking this past Sunday and Von Miller was literally crying that they traded him. If there is any tears here after a trade or release they are fucking tears of joy.

I got believe no player or coach willingly wants to come here unless it’s their only or last chance in the NFL. It has to be the laughing stock of the nfl amongst its members.
The name will be a big deal for me, more so the Logo. If they keep the W, as the primary I'll be all in. If they change it all up to something dumb , it'll be hard to stay. I love the B&G and it's all I have ever known to love (NFL ) so it would be hard to jump ship but if I did it would be to the bills. Love Allen and their fans are awesome.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03442 seconds with 10 queries