View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 02:06 PM   #137
Meks
Pro Bowl

Re: PREDICT GAME 3 AGAINST “Da Bears”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Jay Gruden is a good OC but a below average HC. He is also handicapped by the worst GM / Owner combinations in the NFL. Having a poor GM constantly created big problems for Gruden. This year Gruden is being hurt by the fact that the team couldn’t find a quality DC for this year. The result is we get stuck with Greg Manusky, who doesn’t have a creative DC bone in his body. Manusky is taking a fairly talented defense and turning it into mush.

The problem is that it’s easy to fire Manusky The hard part is to get someone to take his place. As with eventually replacing Gruden - who wants to come here? The good news is that you’ll be well-paid. The bad news is that you’ll lose a lot of games because of the idiotic decisions of the GM / Owner and their meddlesome ways. So you’ll be rich but professionally you’ll look like an idiot as the team loses and looks chaotic. You’ll get the blame!!

Gruden will be dancing a jig as he leaves this team! But he’ll not bad mouth Snyder after he leaves, because it just looks like sour grapes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
promote from within or bring someone in off the street, really dont care - my thought is they might wait til the bye to give someone new more time

bottom line is anything would be better than this
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06422 seconds with 10 queries