View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 07:58 PM   #20
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Offseason Roster Moves Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GridIron26 View Post
Two players I think Redskins should look at when it's time to sign free agent players - Gus Edwards and Byron Jones.

I'm not sure about Eric Ebron.. He didn't do much at Lions, even with Stafford throwing the ball. It is possible Eric was simply a bad fit for Lions offense since he played well with Colts.
Gridiron, all 3 of these guys have been in my peripheral in early free agency looks.

A little gripe with Gus Edwards...I don’t know how valuable he can be in the passing game. Maybe system related, but he is a great runner, lotta broken tackles. Imo, RB these days have to catch the ball...it opens up the offense when they do and provides another option for your QB.

Eric Ebron is good...great size and blocks well in the run game. The reason he excelled in Indy vs Detroit in passing offense was simply the Colts and frank reich feature their TEs in that scheme. Ebron would be a solid choice imo and he is hitting his prime.

If we truly go press man coverage with our corners (which Dunbar can) we need someone else too on the other which Norman couldn’t be he lost a step and was a better zone scheme...enter Byron Jones who has proven to do it in Dallas. I want to see he’s contract demand, but I like him a lot in that defense.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05270 seconds with 10 queries