View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 07:19 PM   #36
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Breaking News on team name

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
And yet you continually miss the point that most people, including most NAs, don't consider "redskins" a slur. Especially in current usage (the football team).

And again, we have been though this before, with you claiming it was racist, and even trying to claim evidence that didn't even use the actual word in a racist way. And I called you on it then.

Instead you continue display your ignorance, whether it's genuine or trolling on your part. Ignorance is apparently an opinion too, so thank you for displaying it as a Giants fan, I actually appreciate that as a Redskins fan.

What is ignorant is not understand the other side of the argument.You say there is none so anyone who tries to explain it to you is in your words"ignorant"I feel sorry for you .As I have said before for this to be coming out now or even two years ago is HS and I actually back DS on this issue .Now for you to say the most NA's feel like you do or the word was never a racial slur is not correct believe me or don't it makes no difference to me all I'm doing is voicing my opinion in a forum. You say you called me on it and I threw it back at you .It's called an honest debate.

'Redskins' Is Officially a Dictionary-Defined Racial Slur—in All Cases - ICTMN.com

This one says pretty much what you and I both say!

Is 'Redskins' a racial slur? Blackfeet weigh in

and another...........

When Slang Becomes a Slur - The Atlantic

and last for now.

Washington Redskins trademark ruling: 8 ways 'Redskin' is a slur - POLITICO

Merry Christmas and Best of luck Sat!

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.69110 seconds with 10 queries