View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 12:59 PM   #22
GridIron26
Playmaker

Re: Redskins 2018 O/S needs post Alex Smith Trade.

Most important thing we need to do first is resign our players - Brown, Murphy and possibly Breeland (I'm on fence regarding him - I used to like him but it seems ever since Norman signed with us, Breeland have had some kind of issues with the team) but since we are giving up Fuller, we will need a solid #2 CB. It will be interesting to see what kind of market Breeland will have.. Either way, we need to find a good replacement to fill Breeland & Fuller's shoes.

We definitely need to find a real RB.. I like Crowell, I personally think he was not in good situation with Browns. Almost every team dare Browns to throw against them and focuses on Crowell.. He is young and hungry so I can see Redskins having a good running game with Crowell and Thompson. If Crowell isn't in the picture then I wouldn't mind bringing Morris back on the team although I doubt it will be good fit. Morris did not play well under Jay's first year so I don't see how it will improve this time.

We obviously need a WR but I don't see a player that we absolutely need to sign. I like Jarvis Landry but he will be too expensive to sign.. I hope we at least will look into Donte Moncrief or Paul Richardson - both players are good at going deep, which is what Jay is looking for.

I hope we will bring Phil Taylor back but we still should find more Dline players. I prefer for us to find it through draft instead of free agency. I like Bennie Logan but I don't want us to spend lot of money on a player who will not play all downs.
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.21279 seconds with 10 queries