View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 06:40 AM   #41
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Re: Breaking: Clinton Portis, Carlos Rogers among 9 players charged with scheme to defraud NFL Healthcare program

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
I did not vote for Trump, I voted for Will Seemore, which I have constantly stated. I am sick of everyone making everything about race. I am sick of lefties constantly playing the race card. For some strange reason everyone in my small world gets along just fine, we are all humans here in Caroline County Virginia.

What I find as comedy is the left saying the right is the party that spews hate. The left seems to hate anyone who does not think like them. Look above to see the proof. They are the party of hate and intolerance.
I study politics a lot, and consider myself to be more informed on political stuff than the average guy who just watches TV, and I've felt for a while now, that the whole mantra / identity of the left is just "Agree with us or we will hate you / impeach you / try and ruin you professionally". This divide between left and right existed far before Donald Trump, and unfortunately it seems that it will continue well after his presidency. Personally, i was a Democrat in high school and college, but left the party in the late 2000's as i consider myself to be politically neutral.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03757 seconds with 10 queries