View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 08:43 AM   #64
GridIron26
Playmaker

Re: The Haskins Threat 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
What do you thing about Hooper? Many consider him to be the BEST TE FA. He will be expensive. I’d put Henry in the elite category but be my be franchised. Ertz is definitely a step down from those two.

Also, I think the Redskins may bring in Greg Olsen on a one-year contract. He’s good and will be a mentor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you meant to ask me what I think of Hooper? If so, I think he is a little above average player (in other words, good in general) but he is not one of the best TEs. I once mentioned in different thread that I didn't watch a lot of Falcons games last year so I might not be best person to judge Hooper's skills but I do follow all players throughout years (for fun and fantasy football purposes). It took Hooper a while to get to the point where he is today although, it seems like Hooper worked hard to reach to that point so I will give him some credits for it. I wouldn't be upset if Redskins sign Hooper, after all, we need two new TEs in worst way now that Turner have confirmed that TE is really important piece in his offense.

Let's imagine NFL is a league where all teams have to drop their players in every offseason and all players are free to sign with whoever they want to play for. Where do you think Hooper would rank at? I personally think Hooper would rank in top 10 but I'm not sure about the top 5. Hooper is best TE out of all FA TEs, if we assume Henry will be resigned or franchise tagged.

I'm not oppose to the idea of signing Olsen, as long as we don't plan to rely him to be #1 TE for Redskins.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.07036 seconds with 10 queries