View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 09:18 AM   #17
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Re: No indictment in the mike brown case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Yeah this is a good point, but I wasnt really going there with my statement.

Point was, there is a history within police force so i cant 100% trust the officer story. There is also accounts of officer wilson in the past of being shady. Also there is, I believe, account of the prosecuter being a "cop guy" where issues in the past have not been handled correctly.

I believe the best course of action now is to open those complaints from before and go after the officers in the force and see if we can get charges brought. Looks like the prosecutors dont have the balls to do whats right, which is no surprise.

Simply, saying oh well and moving right along is the wrong way. I would strongly urge the folks to burn the city to the ground if thats the attitude

SO you just going to ignore the facts in the case, which I conveniently posted above? I think I'm about as anti-police as you can get, but the idea of prosecuting a person wrongly is sickening.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06448 seconds with 10 queries