View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 09:01 AM   #331
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Re: The Obama Years- A GOP love story

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
The chart you posted has Obama, Romney, Gingrinch, and Santorum, in the upper right corner of the upper right quadrant of the map. By those standards, yes they are all right wingers. And "one party" as that very article says. I know it's a pathetic attempt by whoever made that graphic, to say that Obama really isn't that different than republicans, and I guess compared to communists, anarchists, and other extremists, he isn't. Doesn't prove much, though.

So you want to backtrack from your previous post of how you would rate Obama, Reid, and Pelosi with that link you posted? And you really should read your own links, before accusing me of bullshit and having your head in the sand.

So, about the "shit you have given Obama". Do you criticize him more for being too liberal, or not liberal enough? Is he too "right wing" for you?

No, I just said I wouldn't call Obama a "right winger". I wouldn't call Mitt Romney a "right winger" either. Are they both conservative? Yes. Do they both shift to the right? Yes. I'm not backtracking on anything. These guys are more alike than they are different. I criticized Obama mainly on his stances on extending Patriot Act, signing the NDAA, hiring corporate shills to be in his cabinet. Going after people (Snowden and other journalist) for exposing government crimes and actions. I criticize Obama for claiming to have one of the most "transparent" government, yet continues to act in cloak and dagger modes, while going after journalists for exposing them. More journalists have been prosecuted under Obama's watch than any other President. So much I can criticize the man for, but I don't have the time for it.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Last edited by NC_Skins; 02-16-2015 at 09:36 AM.
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03290 seconds with 10 queries