Thread: Mlb 2015
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 10:23 AM   #22
over the mountain
Playmaker

Re: Mlb 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
So who is responsible this years embarresment known as the Washington Nationals? U gonna fire anybody?
IMO no one. The pick up of papelbon and moving Storen to closer was a smart move on paper and it should have worked. You now had your 8th inning man in Storen and you moved him from a high pressure playoff closer spot he doesnt do well in by adding Paps.

But if i get to play monday quarterback, id say Rizzo. perhaps he should have added a bat and replaced gio. gio costs you guys a few games down the stretch here. i cant blame him for not addressing teh biggest need - bullpen, bc he did, he just didnt predict a storen meltdown.

You knew you had a flawed roster by the trade deadline. I really thought an Os and nats trade would have been mutually beneficial.

leftie Chen, 1b davis and 8th inning awesomeness of oday = gio contract off your hands and a ton of prospects = nats ahead of mets
----------------------------------

i hope duquette gets off his fat ass and tries some waiver trades for davis, chen, and oday. idk what the market will be for wieters.
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03948 seconds with 10 queries