View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 08:40 AM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Fantasy Football 2016

First draft last night...at the forth spot, regular scoring, no PPR so RB more relevant. 3 WR, 2 RB 1 TE and no flex

1. Julio Jones
2. Allen Robinson
3. CJ Anderson
4. Jordan Reed
5. Drew Brees
6. Jeremy Hill
7. Jeremy Maclin
8. Seattle Defense
9. D Jax
10. Jeremy Langford
11. Stefon Diggs
12. Gary Barnidge
13. Derrick Henry
14. Ameer Abdullah
15. Justin Tucker

Turned out decent...Barnidge in the 12 was stealing. Desean in the 9th solid pick.

As a strategy especially when I comes to depth, I try to stack as many "#1s" at their teams position...meaning trying to get first options guys ie. Langford, Abdullah as the starting RBs and Desean, Diggs as the #1 receiving option on the team.

Henry pick was all about taking a high rated backup within an offensive scheme that value his position. Tennessee, Minnesota, and Seattle offense strongly relies on the running game...Minnesota threw the ball less than anyone last year, Seattle has more rushes per game than any team over the last 5 years, and Tennessee scheme will revolve around running the ball with Henry and Murray additions, the building of the oline and the general massive lack of receiving talent at WR.

#1 rule at fantasy football draft...never take a QB first round....rule #2 never take a Kicker until the last round.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04140 seconds with 10 queries