View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 07:40 PM   #59
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Re: Cousins Saga 4.0. Is he done in DC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Congratulations! I'm ecstatic that your doom and gloom prediction has come true! With all due respect, I'm not an expert, just an asshole with a keyboard. I appreciate your very modest gloating after the fact. Just curious, what feels better, being right about a shitty situation or the alternative?
I'm truly not gloating after the fact of my prediction. I am pointing out that everyone on here who ridiculed me and called me crazy offered no other facts to back up their assessment other than "There's no way we will do this / There's no way Cousins gets tagged a 2nd time / blah blah blah". I gave you every reason why it wasn't going to happen. From Cousins' issues with Allen, all the way to how many believe that Cousins still connects this regime to the RG3 era which Washington wants to move away from.

I hoped that this would give my posts some credibility. Everybody wanted to write me off as a whacko but bottom line i gave you the straight talk when everybody else was creating more Cousins nonsense. I don't want any trouble with anyone here. I want to move past this Cousins stuff and get back to having constructive debates here. We can disagree about things and remain civil. I've taken a lot of insults here, ranging from the innocent misunderstandings, to - Race / Religion / Mental Health / you name it, and i've never flamed anybody in response, i've taken it in stride and tried to remain professional and courteous.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.02459 seconds with 10 queries