The Starter

Re: Redskins 2018 Off Season Re/Signings

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
More from jay

“We need a left Guard”

“Montae Nicholson is really good”

“We can be aggressive in free agency”
You mean Nicholson is the Jordan Reed of the Defense. Lol, people have been saying that about the injury concern, but he certainly meant it about his overall impact. He said earlier about Reed that he expects him to be healthy and that a lot of the game plan revolves around him. So, that's a big compliment to Nicholson. I do hope he stays healthy, but even if he's injured at times if he contributes to a Jordan Reed level over his career here, that's a huge upgrade from the trash safety play we've had to endure for several years.

If Sua comes back now and plays to his talent level, we may not miss Fuller too badly, especially if we pick up another young talented project and keep developing young talent in this unit. I think JC Jackson would be a good prospect for them. He apparently has fist round talent, he was arrested kicked off of Florida and then prospered at Maryland and would likely continue to prosper and mature if he stays in the area with a support system away from home. If he stays under the radar, this is the type of pick they've made four a few years in the secondary and it has been working out pretty well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03959 seconds with 10 queries