View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 09:09 PM   #2
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Re: Offence and Alex Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCall11 View Post
Ive seen every game Alex has played since he was drafted. One thing i have noticed is that every time he breaks out of his shell theres one common denominator. When coaches loosen the reins things really start to take off. Alex seems to play best when he can bring 3 plays to the line and then bark orders from there. If we want Alex to play at his best we need to run more of a hurry up offence. Im sure a few of you guys have noticed how much better the offence is all ready when we run a hurry up.

You guys know way more about Gruden than i do. Is there any chance of him loosing up his grip a bit or is he completely stuck in his ways. look at the games Alex played last year. The team often hurried to the line and Alex was usually barking at the line like Payton Manning used too. We need to run a hurry up offence. Let Alex make more calls. If he still sucks...... ill tap out lol. Go skins!
You are correct, the hurry up offense helps him. Where in Norcal are you? I'm in Pacifica on the coast.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03566 seconds with 10 queries