View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 10:03 AM   #1257
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Time to clean house 1.0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Seriously and it is like there is no way out. Some other teams I root for, Miami Hurricanes, the Flyers, the Sixers - have unbelievably bad years, but there is hope. They hire competent people- they have a plan. Snyder will fuck up any bit of hope that comes our way - to the point now that hope stays the hell away from us. There will be an occasional sneaking into the post season just to get spanked the hell out right away, but this team will never again be a legitimate contender under this regime. There was 99 with Brad Johnson. That team was legit. Lost close to Bucs who lost close to Rams who won it all. A botched snap from a possible championship. RG-3 had something going on and looked legit for a minute. But that is twice in 27 years, and neither team was built for the long haul. Snyder has literally written the book on how to build and sustain a losing franchise. We are the worst of the worst. It was the Browns. Now it is us.
It sucks man, I saw the stat about KC not going to a SB in 49 years... What if that becomes us? I don't know how long I can stomach that.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04466 seconds with 10 queries