View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 06:39 PM   #65
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Anyone notice how when you toss a liberal's double standards in their face you are either ignored or get an explanation that the O.J. jury would not believe.

Once again examples from my real life. Here is the background, my girlfriend is liberal, she works for the feds, is well educated and makes a nice salary.
We have been together 12 years.

I started having male pattern baldness by the time I was 19, by 30 I just shaved my head and been doing so ever since. I am now 58. I never did any of the obvious things people do to try to cover up baldness or graying hair. Anyway when I see someone with a comb over, a bad hair dye job, etc. I would tell my girlfriend, quietly, "Who does that guy think he is fooling." He looks foolish. Of course I would get ripped into for my comments, and told how insensitive I was, blah, blah, blah.

Now that we have President Comb Over my girlfriend and her liberal family members constantly make fun of Trump's hair and orange tan, but when I did the same in the past with strangers I saw on the street I was an insensitive jackass. When I confront my girlfriend about this double standard she angrily tells me it is a completely different situation.

I have enough stories of liberal double standards and hypocrisy that could fill a book.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03946 seconds with 10 queries