View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 05:57 PM   #1
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Jets fly-by the Skins Postgame Thread

Almost 2 hours after the game is over and no postgame thread? Apathy must be at an all-time high with this franchise.

Things to like:

My goals for the game were to score a touchdown, and see some positive action out of Guice/Haskins/Terry.

All delivered, even though it all happened after the game was well out of hand. Maybe next week we can shoot for a competitive game.

Haskins made some plays, (again, all after the game was well out of hand) and the big glaring mistake was the pick but other than that I felt the L was on the offense as a whole instead of one guy.

The thing I'd like to see Haskins do next week is make the read and get the ball out quicker. He still has a long way to go, in terms of pre-snap diagnosis, interpreting the blitz correctly, making a quick read and getting the ball out quicker but hopefully that will come in time. Until then expect teams to challenge him like Gregggg did today.

Not to make excuses but he's also working with a lot of raw talent at wide receiver, no talent at TE, and an offensive line that looks terrible right now (which is why he was yelling at them in the game today). In the majority of cases it's up to the other 10 guys to make a qb look good.

No need to say words about the defense, they're all trash, coaches included, and I think our best bet is hoping a new coach next year will know how to teach them and how to use them. It's time for some old heads to find new homes too.

Glad team MVP Tress Way was ok, I got scared when that defender fell into his leg.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04783 seconds with 10 queries