View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 01:59 PM   #116
AnonEmouse
The Starter

Re: Dunbar demanding trade or release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
Understood -you may be right. I’m only talking about Fuller if he’s super cheap. I don’t think Breeland wants to come back.

Although he’s older (30), Chris Harris (Denver) could be the short-term deal to fill this gap with a very good player. Byron Jones (Cowboys) never gets any INT and Bradberry misses too many tackles.

Bring over Tre Boston to compliment Collins but not Bradberry.

Harris fills the gap while Kyle Smith drafts for the CB position long-term. We can’t fill all our holes with young FA. I’d rather spend the top dollar on Henry or Hooper and Williams/Scherff/Flowers. Sounds like Trent Williams is going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. If Bradberry goes relatively cheap (unlikely) I'd bring him in if we can't get Harris as he'd still be an upgrade on what we have. But I wouldn't go after both. Really have to draft the TE as we need a big upgrade over Sprinkle and I can't see us getting an immediate starter in the draft.

What about LB's though? Doesn't seem very rich picking in FA, but what about Cory Littleton, Blake Martinez or Kyle Van Noy if we can get one or two of them?
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03958 seconds with 10 queries