View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 02:14 PM   #60
Schneed10
A Dude

Re: Coronavirus (political)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
lol he never said to take these drugs. Was he hyping these drugs, yes...leave that to the doctors. Trump shouldn't be talking anything medical related...lol.

Under doctors supervision in some cases, hydroxychloroquine has worked against the china virus and lead to recovery. Doctors using a cocktail in unison of Tamiflu, z-pack and then hydroxchoroquine. I know you get mad about that...for some reason. I guess you just hate the President to the point you hate to see this work.
Chico this is a ridiculous post and you're better than this.

1) don't call it a China virus, it makes no sense. It's name is COVID-19. You sound like a moron who just likes to say the same shit Trump says. Or you're just doing it to tweak people. In which case I applaud you.

2) Everyone knows that a leader's words are very powerful. There are a lot of sheep out there, so if he says to take a certain mix of drugs, someone will. Well someone did and they died. You can't defend Trump's tweet on this subject with any credibility.

3) There's no scientific basis for taking the drugs you mentioned. That's not how doctors are treating this thing.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03776 seconds with 10 queries