View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 12:50 PM   #12
Warthog
The Starter

Re: Welcome to DC Chase Young!

I’m super excited to see Chase here BUT I just want to dampen the expectations a little for his rookie year. No matter how amazing a guy is in college, he is moving to a new level in the NFL. I think that means Chase will be GOOD, but he’ll be much better next year.

The good news is that Chase will have great instruction, coaching and mentor ship this season from Del Rio, Rivera and Kerrigan. He won’t be wasted like Sweat , and to a lesser extent, Allen & Payne, by piss-poor defensive coaching and schemes. Whatever we have in personnel will be maximized by our new coaches. Both Del Rio and Rivera have had phenom players before (like Chase) and they will know how to use him individually and to help the team.

This defense will be so much better than it was compared to last year. Chase Young will garnish a lot of attention and perhaps even double-teaming as he comes into his own. The DL will become better and better with each game. It’s been over a decade since the team had a defensive star or superstar. This will be great. Just don’t expect it to happen overnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03762 seconds with 10 queries