Thread: Stanley Caps
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 03:25 PM   #135
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: Stanley Caps

Nah man. Im a hippie of sorts. I would never restrict a person from walking on mother earth. I actually have a footpath through the woods from an apartment complex that cuts over the corner of my yard and when people cut across when Im outside you can see their apprehension but I make sure to give them the good eye contact and wave.

I also have my peace sign I give to the local hooligans who post up near my house to smoke weed and chill. I want them to know that I wont call the cops and to feel safe and at ease while they light it up. Plus ... theyd whoop my ass.

When you live in a condensed area with people on top of each other, you gotta live and let live .. otherwise if you fight every small battle, you become an angry guy.

Now the late night fast food trash ... Im currently looking for a black dodge charger. That dude is going to get my dog's shit smeared all over his windshield when I find him.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.02518 seconds with 10 queries