View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 06:27 PM   #56
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Re: Cards Pregame Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Just my guess.

Like SF said, no TC, has been injured with a calf injury which could linger ... and is just participating in practice now but the regular season has started so he isnt getting any 1st team reps and if youre not getting 1st team reps .. youre doing like scout team participation and not part of installing the weekly game plan.

Hes well behind schedule. Theres 2 better options in front of him as well (at this moment). I want to see Lucas honestly.

edit - bye week is week 8 as well. He should get some starts by seasons end. I imagine geron, Lucas and Charles will all get some starts. So we should see him in action but no need to throw a 4th rounder, who needs to learn the playbook and add strength, into the fire when we have some vets who can buy some time.

edit to the edit -- I think perhaps he might get his first action as a G if Martin doesnt step up or Scherff gets hurt.
Ok, I thought you might have seen/heard that somewhere, that's why I asked.

That all makes sense unless Geron becomes a weekly turnstile... then if Saahdiq is healthy, I believe they have to start working him in if they haven't already...assuming he's the next best option - which he may not be like you said.

Maybe Geron and Wes will improve this week...
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04314 seconds with 10 queries