Thread: Media Bias
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 12:45 PM   #943
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Re: Media Bias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Refreshing to hear logical thought and reasoning from Charles Barkley and Shaq...

When I actually read the evidence of Taylor death, I couldn’t believe the media and BLM had lied they entire time about this case. It’s tragic, but police knocking and announced they were at the door and receive gun shots...you fucked up big time
I agree with what Shaq and Barkley said but you do have some facts wrong. It was a no knock warrant so there was no announcement. To me it is frustrating that we have a situation in which an innocent person was killed and there is no accountability. This probably needs to go into police reform but the habits that we view as acceptable police practices need to change. It puts our police in bad situations that are easily avoidable. Serving no knock warrants at 1:00 am in states where they have castle defense laws in place, serving no knock warrants at residents where a law abiding registered gun holder is sleeping. These are all avoidable and should be policy and Taylor would be alive. We would never tolerate a teacher working one on one with a student after school, or a surgeon being on call for 72 hours but for some reason this is viewed as acceptable in police departments.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.01999 seconds with 10 queries