View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 01:34 PM   #12
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Mail-In Balloting

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
As a Democrat, i do not believe in mail in ballots in their current form. I feel there needs to be some sort of way to add additional security measures.

There are news reports now from all over the country, of mail tubs being found containing both republican AND Democrat ballots that are undelivered / abandoned, etc.. This should bother every person no matter which way you lean.
Source? I've only heard about the 9 ballots in PA that were found in the trash. Which the FBI director already acknowledged, of course there will be small scale instances of voter fraud but no widespread system fraud that could swing the election.

FYI the mail also delivers paychecks, tax forms, social security info, and literally every other piece of correspondence that comes from the gov't. And until recently they were very reliable (before a certain head of USPS removed 600+ high speed sorting machines). I see no reason other than the aforementioned one that ballots would not be able to be successfully delivered.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03894 seconds with 10 queries