View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 11:27 AM   #3107
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...eb2x&context=3

None of the people in this video dare speak up now because their supporters are now Trump supporters.
Thats a great video. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. They left out McKany who had criticized Trump in the past as a "sideshow" and "unfortunate hes a republican" ... to suddnely changin her tune once she was hired by him blaming her prior views bc she watched CNN. lol okay.

About 20 years ago I played golf 4 times a week. I woke up at sunrise to rush over to various golf courses in San Diego and wait on their walk on list. If I wasnt playing rounds I was at the driving range just pounding balls. Id be in a back yard chipping wiffle balls while people were partying.

Id shoot an 82.
Id shot 81.
Id 2 putt from 8 feet away on the 18th green for an 80.
Id play countless rounds scoring between 81 and 85.

Then it happened. I shot a 78. The fucking ball went in the hole.

I got in my car and sat there. I felt this huge release. This goal I had been working for non stop was finally achieved. I had played golf my whole life but nothing like I did the past year, it was all I did. And I knew Id never really play golf again. Not liked I did for the past year. It suddenly and instantly didnt consume me anymore.

Thats how I feel now with this Trump shit show.

Im exhausted.

But happy.

Very happy.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05094 seconds with 10 queries