View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 10:41 AM   #441
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Re: NFL Free Agency Around the League

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonEmouse View Post
I doubt moving to another city would have made any difference to this situation. And I bet a few teams that were interested did their due diligence and uncovered at least a whiff of this coming. I doubt Houston would get offered a 6 pack for him right now.

If he's guilty I doubt his career is over. Players have come back after suspensions of similarly egregious acts. BUT it likely destroys his market value and his leadership credentials. He'd have to do a massive rebuilding of his image to overcome the bad press etc., not to mention a great deal of therapy. Not saying I like that outcome (doesn't feel like punishment), but this is the NFL.

If he's innocent he'll still have people looking at him in a new light. Either way, he needs to get this moving to a conclusion soon else he could be losing his most productive years to court cases, suspension and appeals.
I'm just glad no team traded for him, and then it blew up. Houston missed their chance to move him but if they knew any of this, it's borderline fraud.

Very relieved we didn't get this POS human on our team.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05162 seconds with 10 queries