View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 10:43 AM   #28
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Mother Russia: Friend or Foe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Nothing like getting stuck talking politics at a party.

You should have told them, boy, you must be fun at parties, then walked off.

I tried several times. The guy is married to my wife’s best friends daughter. The other guy is my wife’s best friends husband. Have met them both a million times. Why they decided a Halloween party was the best time to start in is beyond me. At one point they were literally both in my face and the one guy is going “oh orange guy bad” “you just hate trump”. I said it would appear you are much angrier than I am and laughed. They were going somewhere anyway so left shortly after and we all returned to music and drinks. But it was literally an episode of when Trumpers attack. Normally Id have brushed it off but when they started in on fuck Ukraine- my money is being spent on Ukraine and the election was stolen i lost my shit. I said what’s next Biden eats babies ? And said oh ok pal so you are now funding the war in Ukraine? I said you want your dollar back? Lol. Asked them if we should have stayed out of both world wars? Asked them at what point do we concern ourselves with Putin attacking sovereign countries… Europe? Do we wait till he goes into Alaska?
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03650 seconds with 10 queries