View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 02:50 AM   #15
jsarno
Franchise Player

Re: What movie are you watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSKINBauer View Post
Well, i figured that everytime i want to talk about a movie i just post it up in the SHFT so i don't have to make a new thread. So maybe this thread would serve well when we want to talk about new movies in theaters.

So, to start this sumbitch off. I just watched the simpsons movie. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. I watched the midnight show and it was over by 1:40. So its not way to long but it is hilarious. The great thing is that they obviously don't have to develop any of the characters and go straight into the good stuff. It is awesome. F...ing awesome. The people in the theater were the type of people that would go watch the movie at midnight on a thursday. It was a great crowd to watch the movie with. It has getting claps throughout the movie. I can't say enough about it. I was worried it wouldn't deliver but it most definitely did. I loved it. I didn't stop smiling at all throughout the movie.

Also i watched chuck and larry last week. Great movie also by the way. I would talk about other great movies of the summer but i'm going to niagara falls at 6 am so i need some sleep.
How did you already see the movie, I thought it wasn't out til tomorrow?

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03660 seconds with 10 queries