View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 01:55 AM   #11
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Re: Om Field: Redskins Feeling a Cold Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
Apparently you missed the point which was that they are LEARNING from past mistakes. If you read his complete post he talks of them NOT addressing needs in the past. You might want to check post #166 on 'Update: Evans signs with Niners' to put how I feel in perspective. If you don't understand a post, maybe you'd be better off not commenting on it. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with this quote to avoid future misunderstandings - "Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln- Your Welcome.
I knew my post would be misunderstood, that's my fault, so my bad. What I wanted to say that all these articles bring up past mistakes by the front office and I think all of us wince when we read them. Like when the Skins made their FA signings, all of the sports media kept bringing back that crazy signings like Archuleta, Lloyd, etc., etc. And as much as I am a positive person, I see those things and I'm like, ouch, yeah we f'ed up big time that time.

And I just realized that I quoted your post in my first post, my post was meant to be general.
R.I.P. #21

Last edited by Ruhskins; 03-06-2009 at 02:02 AM.
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04500 seconds with 10 queries