View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 10:25 AM   #9
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Re: Zorn Needs His Own QB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean"Big Hurt"Taylor View Post
I have noticed that when new coaches get hired for their head coaching position they tend to either draft their quarterback or trade for one or sign one in free agency. Think about last year when Atlanta drafted Ryan, Baltimore drafted Flacco and Miami signed Chad Pennington but also drafted Chad Henne in the second round for the future. I don't like the fact that the organization is trying to force Campbell on Zorn or anyone else as far as that matters. I know that we did tried to trade for Cutler and draft for Sanchez. I mean we all know by now Campbell is a bad fit for the west coast offense but a good fit for the Gibbs offense. For Zorn to be successful he is going to have to get a qb that actually fits the west coast offense. If we have a losing season I'm afraid we will have another coaching shakeup of which I'm not for. If that comes then we will have another qb as well. I do believe that Brennan is a better fit as well as Daniel but neither are seasoned enough yet to take the reins but if we keep Zorn next year I would love for either of them to take the next step instead of using a high pick on one (preferably Jevan Snead). What do you guys think of Zorn finding his own qb to run his offense effectively? Just think if we had Hasselbeck running this offense or even Seneca Wallace. Both would put us in a better position to move the ball more efficiently down the field to counteract our tremendous defense.
You seem to be all over the place here. I can't really follow what your point is

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04079 seconds with 10 queries