Thread: Small WR
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 11:32 AM   #6
skins052bgr8
Special Teams

Re: Small WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewhite3
OK....DP is a good wideout, but was only the 3rd best WR on his team, and were replacing him with...Rod Garner, we need 1 big time impact, player....and I mean Big we need a big physical player that can out jump a DB in the Red Zone, I hear P. Burress is on his way to Minn., that would be great because B. Edwards would be available and he would be what we need to get over the top

Though he was the third receiver on his team last year, look at his #'s compared to our # 1 guy last year. Not sure on exact #'s but fairly close. Patten was able to get down field also by his 18.5 yards per catch average.

Coles 90 catches, 960 yards and 1 TD

Patten 44 catches 800 yards and 7 TDS

Who had a more productive year and how many games did we lose by less than 7 sure would have liked to have had pattens six other TDS. Not all coles fault though.

No Question he is not our # 1 receiver, but very reliable. From what I understand about Edwards is he could be another Gardner, can make some spectacular catches, but sometimes those ones between the numbers casts some doubt in his mind and he will drop them.
skins052bgr8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04283 seconds with 10 queries