Thread: NFL Shootings
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 07:34 AM   #54
#56fanatic
The Starter

Re: NFL Shootings

When I use to live in the DC area I would go to the skins home games. The guy I use to go with insisted on getting tickets near the 50, and in the lower level no higher than 10 rows up. Now, I never had any issues in those seats. Everyone was always very nice, even opposing teams fans. To ban alcohol at the games would be ridiculous. Adults should act as such, and when they get out of hand or starting fights, then they should be banned from the games. How to do that, I have no idea. I would take my oldest kid (7) to a game for sure. I would sit in the lower levels, and just let him know what he may here is not something that is acceptable in our home, and we just enjoy the game. I have rarely ever seen a fight in the lower levels, alway towards the top of the stadium. I think its an experience that kids love. I know when I was a kid I loved going to the skins games in RFK. It was awesome and I remember the games, the plays, who scored and how. It is a memory that I can't wait to share with my boys.
#56fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04279 seconds with 10 queries