View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 08:54 AM   #29
Brody81
Impact Rookie

Re: News and Notes From a Ravens Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
They werent talking smack. They were stating obvious facts. Their explaining their o-line just like we would right now if we had 3 backups on our line. i think youre being overly sensitive... just like some people are whenever someone in the media says something thats not glowingly positive about the skins...

i think you are getting a bit overconfident in our team based on pre-season performance which means nothing. While i am always optomistic, our team has NOT been good at all under snyder. not once. Our two playoff appearances were more about luck than they were about being a truly good time. until we turn that around and become a truly good team (like the ravens have been in recent years), we just need to take our lumps. the redskins have been a joke. I'm 100% confident shanny will eventually turn things around if snyder stays true to his word and gives him the full 5 years on his contract. however, until we actually become a truly good franchise with proven results on the field in the regular season, we have ever reason to be skeptical and so do fans of other teams.
Dude, Why are you always so negative about our team? 90% of your post are negative. Your new name is GloomyBigHairedAristocrat. I wish you could block certain people on this board.
Brody81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.02907 seconds with 10 queries