Thread: Texans Postgame
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 03:57 AM   #57
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Re: Texans Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Alex was the starter, I supported Alex. Colts the starter now, lets go Colt. Both Alex and Colt seemed to like Quinn in the slot. I think he could make a big impact. I imagine Colt and Reed have a very good chemistry as well. Those two thing alone may be that extra oomf to get the Skins more points.

The defense has 18 takeaways, 3rd in the nfl. I dont know if that includes todays turnovers but either way they are a strong defense and we have a strong shot at the playoffs. Hopefully Chicago wins tonight, if so the only bad result for us was the dallas win and we simply need to beat them Thursday.
This.

Plus, with the way Alex had been playing I don't think we'll see a huge drop off in production...
And, don't know how long that effect can last, but the whole team and Jay seemed to be both electrified by the challenge AND excited to play with and call play for Colt McCoy.

I really thought Gruden's play calling was gutsy and effective after Alex went down (minus the disastrous 2 plays in a row to lose the game).

I think this loss can make us feel better about this team than some of our wins (WTF am I saying ? Losing sucks... but you see my point).

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06587 seconds with 10 queries