View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 09:41 AM   #580
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Re: Week 17 NFC EAST Championship Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
The Steelers won their first 11 games so they earned the right to sit starters. To me what the Eagles did yesterday compromised the integrity of the sport. They sat 10 or 11 starters yet they have no game next week. Then you go for it on 4th down and 4 when you had an easy chance to tie the game? Then you pull Hurts for a journeymen 3rd stringer late in the game? All of it made no sense other then Petersen was trying to secure the best draft pick for the Eagles. Sorry I just can't get behind it.

Then we have a QB w/ one leg out there that gets sacked if you blow on him. He can't drive the ball. I have had enough of the Smith lovefest. And it's nothing against Alex cause he is just an outstanding guy, but he should not be out there.
After YEARS of our team making shithead decisions like what the Eagles did, for once I'm glad to be on the better end of those decisions.

F the Eagles. They made a terrible decision and I'm glad we benefited from it. They already got a circus situation with their QB position, which I'm pretty sure may have influenced Pederson's decision.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.28048 seconds with 10 queries