Thread: Cards postgame
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 03:16 PM   #110
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Re: Cards postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
CB's - I actually like how they've played. They're competing and Fuller hasn't played yet. I'd re-sign/extend Fabian. I'd add a guy here in the top 3 rounds.
S - Bottom 5 tandem in the NFL. We're stuck with Collins at SS. We need to add a stud at FS by any means possible. Including up to a 1st or 2nd round pick if needed.
LB's - KPL looked nice yesterday. We still need another stud here. KPL, Holcomb, Bostic, new addition can work.
DL - Can't be much better here.

WR's - We have a superstar and solid slot guy. Need a bonafide # 2. Need to bring someone in via draft or FA.
TE's - This unit needs a massive overhaul. Thomas is a # 2 type TE. Need 2 guys here.
OL - Absolute fucking trash. I don't respect them as men. Scherff went out and we played better. He can walk. Moses has been our best guy and he's been mediocre. I'd probably keep him. And I like Charles. I'd replace LG, C, RG if possible. The money saved on BS and a draft pick or 2 should make this possible.
RB's - I like Gibson and McKissic. Think we need another guy here that can handle multiple carries.
QB - Man this one kills me. I say you have to keep starting Haskins until at least midseason. But I'm done making excuses for him. He needs to improve drastically with the basics.
A little harsh..lol. They may be bad at blocking but could be good guys off the field.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.13158 seconds with 10 queries