Thread: Bucs Postgame
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 10:30 AM   #167
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Re: Bucs Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by httr198020 View Post
Jay Gruden had an explosive offense. He blew that up in favor of his new shitty offense with the new shitty qb that he wanted. Since he's been here this team has had a below average running game. I haven't seen not one thing Jay Gruden has done that warrants giving him any credit. Don't let the 6-3 record fool you. This is not a good football team. Jay Gruden is not a good coach.
Not saying he is Joe Gibb but right now he's winning with what he has...

Gosh I swear some of you deserve to be sent back to 2010 and watch Rex Grossman start after Donovan F'nin McNabb was benched and we could not run the ball and we had like 3 players who could play proper defense (Fletcher, Orakpo and Hall)... THAT was some great management and coaching right ?

Some of you act like we just had an area of greatness and now we're stuck with a mediocre coach...
Truth is we are slowly but steadily crawling out of an area of awfulness with an average coach who could have gone 3 years without a losing record minus last year's injury bug.

We get it, Jay is average, and if we have a losing record he should be gone. I agree with that. I do.

But if we win the division and a playoff game (and he shouldn't keep his job with less than that), no matter how ""ugly"" it is, ask yourself who's going to come here after he's gone ? Who's going to want the job in DC if winning gets you fired ?

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03848 seconds with 10 queries