View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 09:16 AM   #44
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

WFT v. Packers Good Loss post-game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Bro pointing out improvements in gameplay isnt a “narrative”…yes a loss is a loss. But astute fans of the Warpath brand know football and we can discern dumpfire from good football. Seeing the defense improve is what we have been waiting for…seeing the growth of Davis, the improve play of Collins since his reassignment is kinda what diehards do here.

Yes you are what your record says you are, but seeing better play is welcoming

My “narrative” was about a post made in the gameday thread which was tongue in cheek. Relax.

But if you wanna consider yourself an astute fan and a diehard and a studied WP talking head than when we play shitty football against the Giants and win on a lucky second chance fg - I dont want to hear a win is a win. If a win is a win, than a loss is a loss. Ya cant have it both ways. If you can find victory in defeat than I can find defeat in victory.

Yes I can find solace in the fact that we didn’t get beat the fuck down, but we beat ourselves when the other team doesn’t. Have seen it for years and years. I pointed out the 2010 team the other day that was 6-10 but in alot of games. It is 11 years later and we haven’t managed to win those games still. That is a major fuckin problem.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.37163 seconds with 10 queries