View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 09:36 AM   #53
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: WFT v. Packers Good Loss post-game

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
My “narrative” was about a post made in the gameday thread which was tongue in cheek. Relax.

But if you wanna consider yourself an astute fan and a diehard and a studied WP talking head than when we play shitty football against the Giants and win on a lucky second chance fg - I dont want to hear a win is a win. If a win is a win, than a loss is a loss. Ya cant have it both ways. If you can find victory in defeat than I can find defeat in victory.

Yes I can find solace in the fact that we didn’t get beat the fuck down, but we beat ourselves when the other team doesn’t. Have seen it for years and years. I pointed out the 2010 team the other day that was 6-10 but in alot of games. It is 11 years later and we haven’t managed to win those games still. That is a major fuckin problem.
We knew going into the year everything begins with the defense and it was a god awful shit show. So seeing that start to turn a bit around is a positive cause in order to get back to winning it starts there.

I don’t think anybody is satisfied with the team yesterday, plenty of mistakes to point out which cost us the game. But the team today was better than the team several weeks ago.

It’s really hard to win without a starting QB

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05739 seconds with 10 queries