View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 04:40 PM   #54
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: Do you think Rivera will successfully rebuild ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins247 View Post
The big issue this season is the disappointing defense, everyone is upset that they have regressed from year one to two under Ron/Del Rio...they made a few changes and they have not worked at all. If the defense was playing well and we were still losing (because of lack of QB mostly) I really don't think fans would be where we're at. But with the defense sucking, the losing, and all the other Dan shit...here we are. So if next seasons defense doesn't get back to at least the 2020 defense AND somehow get a decent starting QB...Ron's days will be numbered.
This is where Im feel like I am at. I predicted wed go 8-9, miss the playoffs and get bad draft spot to boot but I also predicted wed be competitive and in games. losing close ones.

This?

This defense? With all the resources we poured into it?

mind blowing how it is even possible for this group of talent on D to be performing so poorly. They have improved a tiny bit in LB coverage play. Perhaps our DL is winning at the LOS just not making splash plays.

If this D played half as good as they should be, were 4-4 and right where we thought we would be.

The D play is just incomprehensible.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04818 seconds with 10 queries