View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 11:36 PM   #51
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Re: WFT vs. the bye week thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Than say “we are going to look very deeply at everything about this team during our bye week”. Not “we have evaluated nothing over the last 8 weeks”. I cant be the only one with a problem about either the substance or the delivery. And not for nothing Mred but it isn’t the same as regular jobs. You got 53 guys and you are getting paid millions of dollars. Evaluate everything all the time. Its just attention to detail. It isn’t like he is shutting down the stadium to take inventory and do busy work that he doesn’t have the time to do all year.
I think you are just being waaaay too critical of that reported statement; and I don't even think he said "we have evaluated nothing over the last 8 weeks."

I'm quite sure there has been evaluation going on all year. That's why there have been over 50 transactions involving players since the season started, dudes changing positions, potential trades in the works, etc.

I know you don't like Ron, but you can't seriously believe that they haven't evaluated anything over the last 8 weeks, or that statement even means that...
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 3.67952 seconds with 10 queries