View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 10:59 PM   #54
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Re: 2 In a Row - Post-game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
We allowed them to go down and score on their opening drive, then went 3 and out, and still came back to win on the road. I know Carolina isn't great, but that was a damn good win for this team.
Don't forget we fumbled in the redzone on the next possession too... I had an awful feeling at that point in the game.

Great win. Awesome to feel like this staff has turned things around in the bye. First time in forever the bye seems to be a positive turning point in the season.

Defense was less impressive than last week but still did the job and made key stops when needed. Allen again had a monster game. Nice to see Payne join the party on that final 4th down.

I think where we missed Young and Sweat was in the running game. We had trouble setting the edge against CMC and Cam.

So awesome to see the Oline keeping things together despite the injuries, we had 3 different centers snapping the ball in that game... crazy. Great heart.

Finally. Heinicke. You'd like to see him make that TD throw to McLaurin to pretty much seal the game. But. HE. WAS. AWESOME.
Game ball, masked ball, air balloon, ball pen, my balls... give 'em all to him he earned it !

Trending up. No fluke !

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04035 seconds with 10 queries