View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 09:59 AM   #67
JGisLordOfTheRings
Playmaker

Re: What happens in Vegas....

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
PTSD …..Post Traumatic Skins Disorder.

I suffer from it to. We surely have been near the bottom of the league when you combine the last 30, not 20 , years.

But if I want to continue to watch my favorite sport I can only live in the now, and can’t let Snyder into my head anymore. And right now we are coming off a three game win streak and have two different possible paths to the playoffs.

I don’t know why this team starts slow, but it is a 17 game season and we are in position to win more games than we lose. Forget the past, it will drive you insane with anger.
You're not wrong.

It's just crazy hard for me to forget the past and what we really are.

I did it for years, getting hype before the seasons and just being CRUSHED when we started 2-6 or worse.

I've just woken up to the fact that truly, as long as Dan Snyder is here, we are doomed to suckage.

No amount of players, talent, coaches, new stadium, name change, salary cap, 1st round picks, HOF QB will EVER change that. We will never sniff a Superbowl while myself and Dan Snyder are alive.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.14727 seconds with 10 queries