View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 03:59 PM   #18
SCRedskinsFan
Impact Rookie

Re: Problem with posts or censorship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
Get a life? I've spent the last 30 years of my life, since I was 5 years old with a gigantic passion for sports... The skins and the penguins are the team's I chose at that age and was literally inspired by it. I'm sorry that it becomes part of who I am as a person and you're too closed minded to see and allow someone else to be passionate about a team that is more than just a team to them. To each their own man get off your high horse. More double standard bullshit. It's ok for you to think it's silly to be that passionate about a team and orginazations legacy, name and history and what impact it has had on soa y lives...... But its not ok to you and I need to "get a life" because I'm that passionate about those things. Please, check your Spurs at the door or exit it as you said.
I admire your passion and perhaps wish I could be as invested in a team and name as you are. If my post struck you as closed minded, I apologize, no offense intended. So I’ll step of my high horse, if I’m actually on it, but I really have no notion of how a team and it’s name become “part of who you are” as a person. And maybe I’m a little jealous about that.

So I’ll check my spurs at the door, would love to dwell here a little longer.
SCRedskinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.08820 seconds with 10 queries