View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 10:13 AM   #71
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Skins @ Eagles Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
I think this is a 6-10 or 7-9 team. What I’m excited about is that, after years of chasing over-paid, under-performing, FA who are here mostly to score a big paycheck, the team is finally trying to win through the draft. The good news is that we have young, fast and motivated rookies and young players with lots of potential. The bad news is that we’re a year or two from them adjusting to the NFL and reaching peak level.

So don’t think so much about win / loss but more about how our young players a moving toward stardom. We finally may have a real, long-term franchise QB in over 20 years or more.

We also ol need a new HC. Gruden isn’t cutting it and I’d often out-coached in games. Most HC get 4-5 seasons to prove they can get their team into the playoff picture. Gruden is on season 7. He’s predictable as hell in his play calling (hence bringing in O’Connell this year) and has the worst second half adjustment in the NFL. In other words if we aren’t winning at the half we will probably lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need a whole new staff, and besides d-line none of our good young talent has ever played a down in the nfl. Lol. I want to believe we are doing it right, and are another draft away from putting something respectable together but with Snyder - Bruce - and this staff I am hesitant too believe it will be anytime in the near future.....
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05258 seconds with 10 queries